But moving on, my favorite moments over the past week.
1) Being home in Virgina and I was able to catch my sissy in laws run in the 25th annual Turkey Trot. It was frigid, but the vibe downtown was awesome. And then Rue talked Wiki into posing with mister gobble gobble.
2) My aunt and uncle were so gracious to let us stay the week at their cabin(understatement of the year) and while there, we got to help them decorate. Since we will only be home 2 weeks in December and are not doing a tree, waking up to this for 4 nights was awesome!
|Loved the view each night!|
|The view of the tree from the second floor loft was my favorite!|
|My mom made these from some of our wine bottles, love the simplicity of them.|
|Even a 6'5 guy needs a ladder for a 12 foot tree!|
|Enjoying a good Malbec and some football|
3) We headed to Bayse, Virginia and hung out with my parents at Bryce resort for a few days and we were able to sightsee. First day we headed up to Harper's Ferry, WV to get our history on. I loved this place!
4) We drove all throughout the Shenandoah and even in the winter, the views were breathtaking. I am always proud to call Virginia my home. and every visit back makes me even more appreciative.
5) and then, as soon as we returned home, my bestie and I went to see Grinch, the musical. It was the first play of this year's season at the DPAC. Next month is Once and I am beyond stoked!
And then, tomorrow...Duke plays FSU in the ACC Championship, in football. I am still in shock and I cannot wait! Woo hoo!
Linking up with Lauren, Friday Favorites, 5 on Friday