36 though...that number and being childless is taking a toll, more than I would like it to. But, I have too many other amazing things in life at this point to let that wreck me. I will probably whine over some wine this weekend and then get the H over it. After all...I still on look 28. So I win.
But for today's link up about the facts of me...I have 18 as that is half my lovely age. The age when I thought I knew everything. and now realize I know less than I ever care to admit;)
1) I am a redhead. at least I was born that way. Now...I have no idea;)
2) Nerds cereal was my absolute favorite growing up. The two flavors in one box? Stop it.
3) I read about 8-10 books a week. Being a nanny helps with this, they nap...I read.
4) I think that the countryside of Virginia (and the Blue Ridge Mountains in particular) is the most majestic and scenic place in the country.
5) I am pretty much a meatarian. You can have your veggies. Give me meat.
6) My cocktail recipes come to me at the most random moments and so I have an entire section of notes on my phone in case I forget my idea.
7) Swimming is one of my absolute favorite things to do on earth. Best exercise ever.
8) I am allergic to the most annoying things in the world. And sometimes I want to eat the stuff anyways and accept the consequences. It all looks so delicious!
9) I talk a lot when I am nervous. A lot. I usually want to shut up. So if I am annoying you, guess what... I am probably annoying myself too.
10) I would probably break my neck if I tried to ride a bike. I am not joking. Yes, I learned when I was younger...no, that doesn't help me now.
11) I think that quality friendships are just my cup of tea. I love people that I get and that get me.
12) I abhor rude people. and I will probably let you know if you are.
13) When Wiki and I were able to take my grandfather to see the Cubs play at Wrigley for his 80th birthday...a place he never thought he would go, never has a moment truly meant more to me.
14) I adore my in laws. and I usually cry when they leave after their visit. I got lucky. and I am so glad that he feels the same way about my family. Our parents are just awesome. Makes marriage so much easier!
15) We travel about 36 weekends a year. We don't have kids so why the heck not. And some of my favorite trips are the small, quaint towns that most people don't visit on purpose.
16) I like the water in my shower or bath PIPING hot. Like... I have to bobble for a few minutes to even sit/stand in it.
17) A perfect night for me is something that involves bacon and bourbon. A bonfire. and probably not s'mores. K...I hate s'mores. I know. You guys probably think I am un American..
18) My faith is everything to me. Jesus is just my Jam. Not always the biggest fan of some of His followers, but that's another story.
linking up with Blogtober and Stuff and Things